- Thank you for visiting our website, and we welcome guests from such locations as Australia, Canada, Germany, India, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Zambia.
- Nations across the globe remain on the alert for occurrences with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We continue to monitor the situation and have implemented measures to enhance your health, welfare, and safety. We have been trained both in preventative and remedial measures, in line with health authorities’ guidelines.
- We offer online services.
- Possible Steps You Can Take During the COVID-19 pandemic. Please continue to support your community and be extra careful with your hygiene during this period, including washing your hands often and avoiding person to person contact with others if you are unwell. The following websites provide information about the virus and are worth checking out. Australia Canada The United States Preventative measures include, but are not limited to:
- You regularly clean your hands for 20 seconds. Try washing your hands while singing happy birthday twice. Clean your hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand cleanser.
- You are keeping your nose and mouth covered with a suitable face mask. Avoid touching your face. Think about wearing plastic gloves. This can also be a reminder that you should avoid facial touching. Note when you are more likely to touch your face and think about changing your activities to prevent this.
- Limiting contact with others and exercising physical distancing. Be positioned about 6 feet from others.
- Self-isolating from others if you feel ill.
- When you are shopping, try to sanitize your hands and cart before and after use. Whenever possible, pay with credit or debit cards rather than handle monies. Bleach helps disinfect surfaces see Michigan State University There different views about how to prepare bleach solutions, and for more information, see the Fraser Health Authority
- Thank you for your continued support during this period.
- If you have a medical emergency, please phone emergency services. For example, in North America, a crisis line number is 911, and in Australia, an emergency number is 000.
- Canmore, Alberta is shown in the above images, and this is our basecamp. The Town of Canmore is located in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Banff is about 26 kilometres from Canmore, and it is part of World Heritage property. This property extends to include a few provincial parks, and Jasper, Kootenay, and Yoho national parks. See Banff and Area for an audiovisual that introduces you to the excellent scenery in this area. The file could take you a few minutes to download. These parks are in both Alberta and British Columbia. In sum, over the twenty-plus years that Canmore has been our central hub, it has been our pleasure to continue to see the interchange between locals and our guests. This alpine town attracts inter-provincial and inter-national visitors and residents.
The “Trident” represents three points, including the head, heart, and hand. One of the Trident Foundation (AB) saw military service, as did his father and uncles. The grim reality of armed conflict led to his vision for a world where peace and security would thrive. Educational, legal, psychological, social, technological, and life challenges happen at personal, provincial, national, and international levels. There is great value in developing international cooperation to ensure that all people have, for example, media and information competencies, to help to address and transform these challenges. Knowledge guides empathy and strategies. We aim to develop the lives of individuals, couples, families, and organisations across the provinces, nations, and international jurisdictions. Ask us about our free telephone-based initial twenty-minute consultation. We offer a diverse set of service options to assist you before your life situations reach damaging proportions. We might be able to provide you with:
Coverage Opportunities: Insurance providers could cover our services. You may have small or no out-of-pocket expenses. We also have:
- Flexible Arrangements: We work with you and aim for you to have convenient scheduling to meet your work or home obligations.
- Short Waitlist: Access to services through the telephone or the Internet is usually under 48 hours, if not on the same day.
- Prevention Approaches: We make suggestions as to how to manage your stress.
- Short- & Long- Term Help: The core causes of your stress, not just the symptoms, are a point of focus.
- Commissioner for Oaths: A Commissioner for Oaths is available in the future, to administer an oath or take or receive an affidavit, declaration or affirmation.
- Webpages: This website does not create any lawyer and client or counselor and client relationship. It is not intended to provide legal advice and does not offer this. You should consult with a lawyer who is familiar with the issues and the laws of your country.
Geary is one of our directors. In 2008 she was awarded her Ph.D. Later through continuing studies, Geary was awarded her LLB and MA (Psychology) degrees. In 2009 she was the recipient of a Bar Association Human Rights Prize. In Geary’s thesis work for her MA, she liaised with governments and professionals across six countries. Geary’s scholarship lies at the intersection of public policy, law, education, counseling, psychology, health services, international relations, and human rights. She is an educational and forensic practitioner informed by both practice and research in aspects of public policy and law. This education provides opportunities for international collaboration and develops interests in holistic and preventative policies and practices. She has over thirty years of direct practice and research experience and has written three books, two research theses, chapters in edited books, and numerous articles. In sum, she has an interdisciplinary background and a general practice.[/bg_collapse]
The images in the slideshow on this page mainly show Western Canada, including Alberta and British Columbia.
You can use the Trident Mediation, Counseling, Arts and Supports Foundation’s (“Trident Foundation’s”) materials, for example, online videos, i.e., Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Tumblr, YouTube, websites, animations, Royalty-Free provided that you credit the Trident Foundation in the description. For example, Audiovisual Materials: Trident Foundation https://www.tridentfoundation.net
The Trident Foundation is only a chat, contact form, or phone call away!
1- 250-208-8537 (BC)