We are a Canadian not-for-profit organization that offers mediation, counseling, arts and supports to you as individuals, families, and organisations. We have adopted a comprehensive approach to mediation, counselling, the arts, and supports to provide you with a range of tools to reach your cultural, educational, legal, psychological, social, and other goals. We also understand that it can be challenging to reach out for support, so we take the time to work with you to create your dreams to offer you the help you need. Improved health reduces your risks of heart complaints, diabetes, and stroke. We have tuition options for those looking to enhance their prior learning experiences and to continue to improve their adult educational opportunities.
Mediation often occurs when an impartial mediator helps you and others pinpoint contested issues, create alternatives, and develop resolutions. Agreements between you do not need to be consistent with precedents or prevailing standards in communities. The Mediator does not give legal advice and may guide you through the process. It is better to jaw, jaw than to war, war (Sir Winston Churchill). Open, respectful, and effective communications regularly decrease conflict between you and others with different and shared ideas, values, and beliefs.
Counseling features interlocking perspectives that range from cognitive behavioural to human systems. You have multifaceted needs, and this recognition can help you restore your health and functional capacities while lessening your stress. We support you to begin to restore life balance.
The Arts, in the literature, the benefits of green psychology and positive visualisation are recognised. The expressiveness of the arts brings smiles and encourage us to relax deeply. For example, audiovisual materials may engender an emotionally safe place to enhance the mind/body connection. Limiting stress from negatively impacting your life is imperative for long-term health. Chronic stress contributes to deteriorating health, including increased muscle pain, headaches, and high blood pressure.
Supports that match your busy lifestyle, and perhaps your sky-high-to-do lists are crucial for meeting your personal and social goals and remaining on track. We could list the full descriptions of our support services, but it does not do them justice. For additional information about our support services and steps in the appropriate directions, see this website’s services section.
In summary, after evaluating your needs, we work with you to create an action and safety plan to enhance your stamina, balance, and growth potential. Improvements are possible at any age! See also Trident-Brochure
Coverage Opportunities: Your insurance may cover our services, and you would have small or no out-of-pocket expenses. We also have:
- Flexible Arrangements: We work with you and aim for you to have convenient scheduling to meet your work or home obligations.
- Short Waitlist: Access to services through the telephone or the Internet is usually under 48 hours, if not on the same day.
- Prevention Approaches: We make suggestions as to how to manage your stress.
- Short- & Long- Term Help: The core causes of your stress, not just the symptoms, are a point of focus.
- Commissioner for Oaths: A Commissioner for Oaths is available in the future to administer an oath or take or receive an affidavit, declaration or affirmation.
- Webpages: This website does not create any lawyer and client or counselor and client relationship. It is not intended to provide legal advice and does not offer this. You should consult with a lawyer who is familiar with the issues and the laws of your country.
You can use our materials. For example, in your online videos, i.e. websites, animations, Royalty-Free provided that you credit us in the description. For instance, Audiovisual materials: Trident Mediation, Counseling, Arts and Supports Foundation https://www.tridentfoundation.net
We are only a chat, contact form, or phone call away!
1- 250-208-8537 (BC)