With head, heart and hand!
Thank you for visiting our website and we welcome guests from such locations as Australia, Canada, Germany, India, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Zambia. We were founded Canada-wide in 2017. Our provincial sister organisation was established as a not-for-profit in Alberta in 1998. Our main office in Canmore, Alberta is nestled in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Banff is about 26 kilometres from Canmore. Banff is part of World Heritage property. This property extends to include a few provincial parks, and Jasper, Kootenay, and Yoho national parks. These parks are located in both Alberta and British Columbia.
The “Trident” represents three points including head, heart, and hand. One of the founders of the Trident Foundation (AB) saw military service, as did his father and uncles. The grim reality of armed conflict led to his vision for a world where peace and security would thrive. Educational, legal, psychological, social, technological and life challenges are often experienced at personal, provincial, national, and international levels. There is great value in developing international cooperation to ensure that all people have, for example, media and information competencies to help to address and transform these challenges. Knowledge guides empathy and strategies. We aim to develop the lives of individuals, couples, families, and organisations across the provinces, nations and in international jurisdictions. Ask us about our free telephone-based initial twenty-minute consultation. We offer a diverse set of service options to assist you before your life situations reach damaging proportions. We might be able to provide you with:
- Coverage Opportunities: Insurance providers could cover our services. You may have small or no out-of-pocket expenses.
- Flexible Arrangements: We work with you and aim for you to have convenient scheduling to meet your work or home obligations.
- Short Wait List: Access to services through the telephone or the Internet is usually under 48 hours, if not on the same day.
- Prevention Approaches: We make suggestions as to how manage your stress.
- Short & Long Term Help: The core causes of your stress, not just the symptoms are focused upon.
- Webpages: This website does not create any lawyer and client or counsellor and client relationship. It is not intended to provide legal advice and does not offer this. You should consult with a lawyer who is familiar with the issues and the laws of your country.
- Commissioner for Oaths: A Commissioner for Oaths is available to administer an oath or take or receive an affidavit, declaration or affirmation.
The Trident Foundation is only a phone call or an email away!
1- 250-208-8537 (BC)