With head, heart and hand!
Thank you for visiting our website and we welcome guests from such locations as Australia, Canada, Germany, India, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Zambia. We were founded Canada-wide in 2017. Our provincial sister organisation was established as a not-for-profit in Alberta in 1998. We are based in Canmore, Alberta. Canmore is nestled in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Banff is about 26 kilometres from Canmore, and it is part of World Heritage property. This property extends to include a few provincial parks, and Jasper, Kootenay, and Yoho national parks. These parks are located in both Alberta and British Columbia. In sum, over the twenty plus years that Canmore has been our central hub it has been our pleasure to continue to see the interchange between locals and our guests. This alpine town attracts inter-provincial and inter-national visitors and residents.
The “Trident” represents three points including head, heart, and hand. One of the founders of the Trident Foundation (AB) saw military service, as did his father and uncles. The grim reality of armed conflict led to his vision for a world where peace and security would thrive. Educational, legal, psychological, social, technological and life challenges are often experienced at personal, provincial, national, and international levels. There is great value in developing international cooperation to ensure that all people have, for example, media and information competencies to help to address and transform these challenges. Knowledge guides empathy and strategies. We aim to develop the lives of individuals, couples, families, and organisations across the provinces, nations and in international jurisdictions. Ask us about our free telephone-based initial twenty-minute consultation. We offer a diverse set of service options to assist you before your life situations reach damaging proportions. We might be able to provide you with:
- Coverage Opportunities: Insurance providers could cover our services. You may have small or no out-of-pocket expenses.
- Flexible Arrangements: We work with you and aim for you to have convenient scheduling to meet your work or home obligations.
- Short Wait List: Access to services through the telephone or the Internet is usually under 48 hours, if not on the same day.
- Prevention Approaches: We make suggestions as to how manage your stress.
- Short & Long Term Help: The core causes of your stress, not just the symptoms are focused upon.
- Webpages: This website does not create any lawyer and client or counsellor and client relationship. It is not intended to provide legal advice and does not offer this. You should consult with a lawyer who is familiar with the issues and the laws of your country.
- Commissioner for Oaths: A Commissioner for Oaths is available to administer an oath or take or receive an affidavit, declaration or affirmation.
If you have a medical emergency, please phone emergency services. For example, if you are in North America a crisis line number is 911 and in Australia an emergency number is 000.
The images in the slideshow on this page mainly show Western Canada including Alberta and British Columbia.
You can use the Trident Mediation, Counseling, Arts and Supports Foundation’s (“Trident Foundation’s”) materials in your projects (online videos i.e. Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Tumblr, YouTube, …), websites, animations, Royalty Free provided that you credit the Trident Foundation in the description. For example, Audiovisual Materials: Trident Foundation https://www.tridentfoundation.net
The Trident Foundation is only a chat, contact form or phone call away!
1- 250-208-8537 (BC)