These links are to external websites.
- Alberta Civil Liberties Research Centre
- Alberta Family Mediation Society
- Blue Advantage Canada
- A Public Legal Education and Information Strategy: Advancing Cybersecurity and Counterterrorism Processes in Case Studies in Needs Assessment
- Cyberterrorism in the 21st Century
- House of Commons Justice Committee (UK)
- Inform Alberta
- International Day of Peace
- Older Prisoners: A Human Rights Perspective
- Vicarious Traumatisation
- Virtual Tutoring and Support Systems
You can use the Trident Mediation, Counseling, Arts, and Supports Foundation’s (“Trident Foundation’s”) materials. For example, in your online videos, i.e. websites, animations, Royalty-Free provided that you credit the Trident Foundation (in the description). For example, Audiovisual materials: Trident Foundation https://www.tridentfoundation.net
The Trident Foundation is only a chat, contact form, or phone call away!
1- 250-208-8537 (BC)