What kind of support is available through the conflict management coaching service?
This service provides coaching support to you as “guides on the side” in conflict management processes and structures. Examples of conflict management approaches include advocacy, adjudication, bargaining, conciliation, mediation, negotiation, and withdrawal.
We engage in joint discussion from your place to ours in different regions. We offer you during coaching flexible plans and schedules to enhance your knowledge, skills and experiences with conflict management and related life skills and provide a certificate of completion.
Conflict management skills can successfully transfer to personal, work-based and learning contexts. These skills could be beneficial in the following areas.
- Couples and families
- Employers and employees
- Retailers and suppliers
- Teenagers and parents
- Victims and offenders
What often happens when we meet?
You may work on one or more items in the sessions with us below.
- Identify obstacles to compelling conflict and stress reduction
- Explore and learn how to recognize and create your style to address conflict and stress
- Discuss approaches and theories linked to conflict and stress management, personal and social development
- Consider the critical meaning of concepts, principles, and terms related to conflict management and stress
- Adapt your preferred communication styles and learning techniques and devices, including stories
- Reflect on ways to practice assertive and respectful communications
- Understand what you may require to lessen conflict and stress by having adaptive means to relieve your anxiety
- Explore tools and aptitudes to add to your conflict management and stress-coping skills and capacities
What are the anticipated outcomes?
You did it – you learned strategies that extend your own experiences and observations to address negative and continuing conflict and stress patterns. We supported you to ideally lessen or prevent conflicts and stress from reaching damaging proportions while maximizing your fullest potential.
Enhanced intuitive and instrumental awareness helps you re-examine and improve your life problems. You have applied aptitudes face-to-face and via telephone and video conferencing. These skills often prepare you to form relationships with others, including those below.
- Knowledge-based communities
© 1998-2023 TMCSF & TMCASF