You may think your problems are sweeping you off your feet. It can be challenging to reach out for help; we suggest practical tips and tricks for optimized living. Support should be diverse to meet your individualized requirements.
One of the aims is to see you succeed, regardless of your needs and circumstances. Improved health reduces such challenges as heart complaints, diabetes, and stroke.
We offer services based on your particular needs and situations to support your quality of life. Please take a look at the sample helping approaches below.
Before, during and after sessions, you have enhanced opportunities for:
- Becoming aware of policy-informed models.
- Brainstorming definitional boundaries and alternatives.
- Critical thinking.
- Enacting individual and socially transformative potential.
- Exploring decisions.
- Focusing on needs and realities.
- Identifying narratives.
- Increasing compassion and strengths.
- Moving beyond positions to interests.
- Recognizing or summoning your courage to take risks while generating choices.
- Reevaluating conflict analysis.
As you prepare, participate and reflect on sessions, you have circumstances for:
- Co-rewriting life scripts and social roles.
- Creating options.
- Exploring biological, psychological and social needs and triggers.
- Identifying strategic and solutions-centred perspectives.
- Reflective learning.
- Revisiting personal and social conversations to separate the person from their questionable behaviours.
Your fantasies can have creative merit! Through the arts and aesthetics, perceptions and lived experiences that stem from the unconscious can be identified, acknowledged and addressed. Photography is an example of the digital and visual arts; artistic expression is part of being human.
Analytical psychologist Carl Gustav wrote in “Memories, Dreams and Reflections” (1961) about his time during 1918-1919 at the Chateau d’Oex in Switzerland. Here he drew daily in a notebook. An “aesthetic lady” told Jung that the “…fantasies arising from my unconscious had artistic value and could be with the help of these drawings I could observe my psychic transformations from day to day” (page 220).
Your emotions and cognitions vary; the arts could be another way to identify and release inner tensions and challenges. Sometimes you better manage an obstacle or a need if you are consciously aware of this. Overall, Jung created and enjoyed reflecting on others’ artworks. Drawings continue today; perhaps modern-day equivalents are the digital and visual arts. We can support you in actively drawing on these arts:
- Adding to your therapeutic techniques and strategies.
- Embracing your inner child.
- Identifying functional and questionable personal and social patterns.
- Increasing conscious awareness of your inner physical, cognitive and psychological processes.
- Recognizing implicit symmetry and form, even your fantasies appear at first to be chaotic.
Applying the arts and aesthetics, meditation or counselling to lessen or prevent life problems may not suit you; one size does not fit all!
We customize guiding policies and practices to your contexts and adapt them to meet your needs and situations. After exploring your needs, we work with you to create an action plan to enhance your:
- Personal and social development.
We do not provide medical or legal advice. For this advice, please consult a physician or lawyer.
Change can happen at multiple entry points throughout the human lifecycle. Analytical psychology has been criticized for lacking substantial and immediate change momentum (See, i.e. John Watson and B.F. Skinner). Post-Jungians continue to refine what is a significant force in interdisciplinary practice and theory.
You can benefit from structures and processes customized to your situation in interacting with others and the environment. We value returning visitors and are excited to greet you if you are new to our services.
Thank you for having taken the time out of your day to visit and read this message!
Did you know? Dr. Jen’s Ph.D. focused on work-related burnout, trauma and vicarious trauma.
Rest, restore and recondition in the Rocky Mountains! You can bike, hike, and stroll through picturesque parks.
Please do not provide financial information; we do not reply to Spam or provide legal advice.
© 1998-2023 TMCSF & TMCASF