Are you struggling with life issues or needs? Find support and solutions drawn from 250 healing approaches.
Our Aims: We aim to empower individuals and apply the power of networks to help people in difficult times. Our goal is to help you on the journey to personal growth and resilience. We continue to add to the thousands of hours of pro bono services that we have given over several years.
Our Healing Approaches: For example, we:
- provide pro bono support: a 30-minute complimentary session for individuals, couples, families, and organizational members from all backgrounds;
- welcome people from different ethnicities, disability, genders, sexual orientations, ages, military or para-military experience;
- support people through burn-out, distress, grief, personal and social relationships, and isolation;
- often help to identify and address sources of struggle, develop coping strategies, and find suitable resources;
- tailor strategies to meet individuals, couples, or families or organizations contexts and needs;
- implement counseling, social, law-related, and educational services;
- offer a safe and confidential space for people to reflect and make life changes;
- apply several healing approaches based on your particular requisites and contexts.
Please remember, we support you in:
- Achieving personal and social milestones with personalized support.
- Making suggestions to get the support you need often when it matters most.
- Are for all backgrounds: find support no matter who you are.
Let us help you make meaningful choices. Please click here to download a PDF file: Let’s Connect
© 1998-2023 TMCSF & TMCASF