Travelling Mountains Peaks and Rocky Coasts Together!
Life can be an adventure!
Couples and partnerships may give you the following advantages.
- Information and guidance for your cognitive, emotional and spiritual wellbeing
- Life-long memories
- Fuller and more vivid experiences
- Cheer or griping squads
- Listening posts
- Pointing out the facts and giving opinions
- Added energy to reach your goals
- Complexity and loss when your partner experiences illness, infection, disability, injury or death.
The values of support and understanding between couples, partnerships and extended families, mainly when they are in sync, have helped create civilizations from our earliest times. However, there can be disadvantages to teams and leagues!
- Universities, colleges, and the ‘school of life’ may not have your partners in counselling techniques and processes.
- They may not see challenges and issues from impartial standpoints.
- Your partners often are not objective guides who encourage you to process your thoughts and feelings.
Trials, Tribulations and Emergencies Along The Way
Your partner’s views and perspectives can be invaluable to help you understand life problems and tribulations. Many challenges beset couples today, and partnerships often take work and commitment. Couples’ and partners’ stress includes psychosocial aspects as you decide when to spend time together and be apart.
Your partner may not be immediately emotionally and practically available to continue their support, and you might profoundly miss this. Sometimes you could feel alone or rejected when your partner spends time with others and engages in independent activities. There are finances to work out as you rent or buy a home together.
You each communicate in different and shared ways, which can be a blessing and a curse; nonetheless, it helps keep life’s sparkle!
No person or couple is an island unto themselves, and you may need to reach out for support to start a new chapter and to continue your lives together. Let’s talk!
Book A Free Session – Next Post
© 1998-2022 TMCSF & TMCASF