You are welcome to contact us! If you scroll through our website, you can find tips and suggestions to transform life’s challenges and optimise its rewards. There are few definitive how-to books on optimal living, including during a pandemic.
When you contact us, please provide your name, telephone number, email address and a brief message so that we can be in communication with you. You would generally not include your financial or other sensitive information in your communications with us. Reach out to us, and you will have added support in:
- Addressing stress or downheartedness
- Coping with grief and loss.
- Developing self-confidence and respect.
- Enhancing positive relationships.
- Improving communications.
- Lessening distress and trauma.
- Managing anger.
- Meeting tutoring needs and requirements.
- Modifying negative patterns.
It takes drive to reach out and ask for support, and we welcome your questions, comments, bookings and subscriptions to our occasional newsletter, and we do not reply to Spam. Our newsletter includes self-care suggestions.
1 (360) 464-4047
1 (403) 678-2918 Alberta
1 (250) 208-8537 British Columbia
1 (204) 557-1787 Manitoba
Please fill out the Guest Book and Newsletter Subscription below: