What kind of support is available through the conflict management coaching service?
This service provides coaching support to you as “guides on the side” in conflict management processes and structures. Examples of conflict management approaches include advocacy, adjudication, bargaining, conciliation, mediation, negotiation, and withdrawal. We engage in joint discussion from your place to ours in different regions. At the Trident Mediation, Counselling, and Support Foundation Inc., we offer you flexible plans and schedules to enhance your knowledge, skills and experiences with conflict management and related life skills. These skills can successfully transfer to personal, work-based and learning contexts. Conflict management can be beneficial with
- Couples and families.
- Employers and employees.
- Retailers and suppliers.
- Teenagers and parents
- Victims and offenders.
What often happens when we meet?
In the session with us, you may choose to work on one or more of the items below.
- Identify obstacles to effective stress reduction.
- Explore and learn how to recognize and create your style to address stress.
- Discuss approaches and theories linked to conflict management, personal and social development.
- Consider the critical meaning of concepts, principles, and terms related to conflict management.
- Adapt your preferred communication styles and learning techniques and devices, including narratives.
- Reflect on ways to practice assertive and respectful communications.
- Understand what you may require to lessen conflict by having adaptive means to relieve your stress and anxiety.
- Explore tools and aptitudes to add to your conflict management coping skills and capacities.
What are the anticipated outcomes?
You did it – you learned strategies that extend your own experiences and observations to address negative and continuing conflict patterns. We supported you to ideally lessen or prevent conflicts from reaching damaging proportions while maximising your fullest potential. Your enhanced intuitive and instrumental awareness helps you re-examine and improve your life problems. You have applied aptitudes face-to-face and virtually via telephone, email, and video conferencing. These skills often prepare you to form relationships with families, friends, colleagues, administrators, supervisors, corporations and knowledge-based communities.