With head, heart, and hand!
Managing Divorce and Separation Processes: Private Online Classes Beginning on September 1, 2020, a facilitator with the Trident Mediation, Counseling, Arts and Supports Foundation guides you through some essential aspects to manage the process of divorce or separating from your partners while lessening the challenges for your dependents, your finances and you. You receive suggestions on how to make balanced choices at each stage of the divorce or separation process.
- Law-related and practical aspects of separation or divorce, are discussed
- Interlocking perspectives law-related and emotional processes
- Understanding legal culture and the impact of mediation
- Improving settlement negotiations
- Marital property division
- Managing the decision to separate or divorce
- The economic challenges of divorce
- Developing empathy
- Review of the agreement
- We are divorced or separated. What now? How do we recreate our lives and manage conflict?
The Trident Foundation is only a chat, contact form, or phone call away!
1- 250-208-8537 (BC)
1-541-224-6144 (OR) 61-2-6172-1264 (ACT)