With head, heart and hand!
These links are to external websites.
- Alberta Civil Liberties Research Centre
- Alberta Family Mediation Society
- Blue Advantage Canada
- A Public Legal Education and Information Strategy: Advancing Cybersecurity and Counterterrorism Processes in Case Studies in Needs Assessment
- Cyberterrorism in the 21st Century
- House of Commons Justice Committee (UK)
- Inform Alberta
- International Day of Peace
- Older Prisoners: A Human Rights Perspective
- Vicarious Traumatisation
- Virtual Tutoring and Support Systems
The images in the slideshow on this page mainly show coastal images from Australia.
You can use the Trident Mediation, Counseling, Arts and Supports Foundation’s (“Trident Foundation’s”) materials in your projects (online videos i.e. Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Tumblr, YouTube, …), websites, animations, Royalty-Free provided that you credit the Trident Foundation in the description. For example, Audiovisual Materials: Trident Foundation.
The Trident Foundation is only a chat, contact form, or phone call away!
1- 250-208-8537 (BC)