With head, heart and hand!
So often when we become stressed or distressed, we tend to focus on the past and the future, not to take time to reflect on the beauty of the moment, and the world around us. The Trident Foundation aims to bring you sketches of that beauty in the hope that this prompts you to spend some time outside. Go out explore now! You can do it to destress and to be re-energised through the magic of nature!
Positive mental imagery of a range of scenes from landscapes to wildlife can present opportunities to lessen “dis-ease” and to enjoy the immense landscapes and other images around us. “Nature is magic!” (Robert Bateman). These links are to external websites:
- A North American Collection
- A Coastal Sunset
- From Alberta, to British Columbia and Oregon
- Scenes from the Pacific Coast and Areas
- Wildlife Alberta
- California Dreaming
- British Columbia: Includes The Coast and Kelowna
- Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- 1) From Tofino Looking Across to Meares Island
- 2) Victoria
- 3) Victoria A Must in the Spring!
- 4)Victoria and Coastal Region
- 5) Victoria and Oak Bay, Vancouver Island
- 6) Victoria and Surrounds:Ocean Life
- 7) Victoria Includes Street Performer
- 8) Waterfall: A Contemplative Place
- Oregon in Autumn
- Vancouver Island
- A Rugged Coast
- Clayoquot Sound Tofino and Ucleulet, Vancouver Island
- From The Shores of Tofino
- Spring in Victoria!
- Victoria to Tofino and Back Again
- Victoria to Ports Angeles and Townsend
The Trident Foundation is only a phone call or an email away!
1- 250-208-8537 (BC)